Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..

Go down 
+4
Hunter_69
xXRoxyXx
Baby-Gal
a4r1f
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
a4r1f
I have a confession, I must confess, I was told I was the absolute best!
a4r1f

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 2:52 pm

Shoaib Akhtar is banned after a harsh exchange of words with M.Asif in which shoaib ended up beating hell outta M.Asif Twisted Evil

for the ban i think its very harsh to punish shoaib only .. there gotta be some reason which would provoked him to take this step .. i mean nobody is that nut to hit somebody without reason .. i think Asif (as he comes from lahore) must have cursed shoaib's family ..

Reactions are caused by actions , how can u let actions go and punish reactions .. i feel sorry for shoaib Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 5:02 pm

ohhh i feel sorry 4 him 2 Sad
now i dont think ke we will win
Back to top Go down
a4r1f
a4r1f

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 5:23 pm

yeh without him things dont look bright for pakiland Sad
Back to top Go down
xXRoxyXx
When me and you met the angels whispered "Perfect" .
When me and you met the angels whispered
xXRoxyXx

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 5:37 pm

ohh man dats sad even tho i dont watch cricket i no ke pakistan wont win 4 sure
Back to top Go down
a4r1f
a4r1f

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 5:41 pm

lol yeh still lets hope for a miracle ;p
Back to top Go down
Hunter_69
Hunter_69

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 7:17 am

yeahh ... i realli felt sOrry to Shoaib but naw it taken as a serious case ova G.Musharraf .... Khair lets hOpe fOr da best ... Sad
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)
Love is like a rose in winter, only the strong survive.

Number of posts : 566

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 10:44 am

guys let me explain you something.!!
no cricketer in the world does things what shoib akhter does.!!

last year probably when BOB WOLMER was the coach of the pakistani team , i heard that shoib akhter slapped him.!! and apart from that shoib akhter used to insult the coach and treat him badly.!!

secondly, shoib akhter now has beaten ASIF, and he is putting the blame on shahid afridi.! and shahid afridi is says that SHOIB AKHTER IS LYING.!!

i guess, a cricktor should be taught some manners and discipline, and the way to behave with others, often i see shoib akhter insulting others and behaving like a jerk.! he was even banned from ciricket after he was caught when he took injections to improve his performance.!!!! in one match.!!

so i dont feel sorry for shoib akhter and i dont think that he should be allowed to play cricket again.! because he does not know how to behave properly.!!
Back to top Go down
Hunter_69
Hunter_69

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 11:15 am

yeahh ... agreed wid u on few points ... but yaar thr r soo many other players who do da same ... but they r not highlighted why ?? who's responcible for that ??
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 5:11 pm

Shoaib Akhtar has blamed Pakistan allrounder Shahid Afridi for the spat that led to him hitting fast bowler Mohammad Asif with a bat during Pakistan's build-up to the ICC World Twenty20 in South Africa. On his return home today after being thrown out of the squad, Shoaib apologised for his actions and said the matter should have stayed in the dressing room.

Shoaib, who has been handed an indefinite ban for the scuffle two days ago, said he didn't mean to hit Asif, whom he described as a younger brother. "I apologised to Asif and he forgave me but another team-mate, Afridi, took the matter further and it forced the management to send me back," Akhtar said.
"The incident began with a verbal spat between me and Afridi, who used foul language," Akhtar said, "and Asif intervened and in anger I hit Asif with a bat."

"Afridi said things about my family which I could not tolerate. He made comments that cannot be called jokes. I am sorry for what happened and it should not have happened. I request the authorities not to ban me for a lengthy period. I want to play for my country and talk of a life ban or lengthy ban is worrying."
Afridi, however, denied that he had provoked Shoaib and was surprised at the accusations.

"I can't say much because I am bound by the central contract," Afridi told PTI. "But it is fact that Shoaib has been facing one problem or the other in the last two years and he is frustrated. I have had a good relationship with him so I don't know why he has targeted me. But he is lying and it would be better if everyone asked Asif what happened. I know Asif could have suffered more injuries if I had not stepped in."
Akhtar also criticised the media for blowing the incident out of proportion and making him a "villain". "The matter got blown up. The media has contributed to the whole controversy. There is a lobby which has always been trying to malign me by selling negative news about me. I request you all to stop doing that. Stop spreading false propaganda against me, stop selling my name in the name of news."

The main theme, though, was contrition. "If Pakistan lose [in the ICC World Twenty20] because of bowling, I will never be able to forgive myself." Shoaib also reiterated his commitment for the Pakistan team and said, "I have played with passion for Pakistan. It means something to me. I have turned down a lucrative contract with the ICL [Indian Cricket League]."
Back to top Go down
https://mazay.forumotion.com
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 7:03 am

hunter u are mistaken.!
i have never heard of any cricket player hitting his own team members.!!
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 7:03 am

infact shoib akhter has shown the world.!! that how stupid paki team is.!
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 12:17 pm

lolzz @ stupid paki team

but yeaa after readin dis i believe in wut afridi said n i guess wutever happend 2 shoaid is wut he deserves.if he cared abt da team winnin he wudnt have done dta at da first place but i guess he doesnt care cuz he does 1 thing after da other n all of em arent really nice so u no he mite b wrong here
Back to top Go down
Hunter_69
Hunter_69

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 1:40 pm

lol @ Stupid Paki Team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
a4r1f
a4r1f

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 2:33 pm

slapping bob woolmer was the incident came in indian media a part of propaganda mission against pakistan .. that indian security guard was fined too i guess when PCB launched a complain against him in ICC ... i dont beleive in that incident firstly ..

2condly i guess nobody is that mad to hit a person without a reason .. there got to be some reason which i hope will comeout in disciplinary committee's hearing .. i can hope what shoaib's saying is true , nobody can bear a single word against his family ..

3rd thing is incident took place b/w shoaib , afridi and asif .. who brought it into MEDIA ? who made news channels to produce breaking news on air .. ?? i certianly think it was afridi , M asif is young enough not to call media and claim i was hit by shoaib im injured and team management is taking me to hospital .. shoaib wont call media n claim i have beaten the hell outta asif lol , i see afridi a culprit here for voilating code of conduct of PCB n leaking the incident into media .. n who would leak out story in media , ?? the culprit to save his back .... thats how i see it ..
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

Number of posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 6:32 am

smokinflames(omar) wrote:
infact shoib akhter has shown the world.!! that how stupid paki team is.!

dun call pakistani cricket team stupid...dey r damn gud..ppl do make mistakes...no1z perfect
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

Number of posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 6:33 am

stop larfin at wat he said..hunter and b gal
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 11:53 am

yes princess, infact i could put it the other way i am sorry its like , shoib akhter has proofed us that when he gets angry he could do anything even beat up his own team member.!!
so i guess he is stupid , and because of him the whole paki team will suffer.!
and mistakes happen ONCE not TWICE, before he slapped BOB wolmer.!!
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 2:24 pm

hes a Leo lolzz gussay wala hai.

Anywayz lets just leave it...Poor cricket team lol when they win we r so proud of them aur jab har jayin yaan koi ghalti ho jayay to we start hating them..

I admit wat he did was wrong but we cant forget that hes one of the top players our country has...
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 8:29 pm

well i no we sudnt say ke thr stupid but jeezz dey need 1 player 2 win or wut??? i mean can dey win widout him??? is he da onli gud player we got??? noo we got other players 2.... but y is it dat when ever he doesnt play we always lose??y???? is our team da bad?????? comon pak team im sure we can play widout him rite???arrggg y do we have 2 depend on 1 player?? aur woh bhi da players who always ends up havin problems n not playin
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 7:07 am

yes fiza i agree with you.!!
we have made ourselves dependent on shoib akhter.! the team thinks its nothing without shoib.!
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 10:35 am

seriously dey need 2 learn 2 play widout him
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 1:06 pm

they won todays match.!
that shows they could play without him.!!
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 1:21 pm

^^ lolzz was gonno post da same
thx god dey won cuz otherwise i wud ahve lost hope
but thxfulllyy dey won n dey proved dat dey can play widout some1 who thinks da hes da best
i mean we no hes gud but jeezzz comon chill down dude n stop doing all dese craps 2 get attantion
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 1:37 pm

lolzz i was also gonna post the same Smile We won yayy!!
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 1:39 pm

yahh.!! we won.!! lolzzz i was happy.!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..   Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar .. Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsh Ban on Shoaib Akhtar ..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: sPoRtS n' GaMeS :: Cricket-
Jump to: