Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gossip!

Go down 
+2
Baby-Gal
*sHehzAdi*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 2:49 pm

All the latest n hottest gossip goes here!!
Back to top Go down
https://mazay.forumotion.com
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Number of posts : 1379

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 4:05 pm

lolzz kk
btw i heard ke Kareena n shahid kapoor broke-up n now kareena is goin out wid Saif Ali Khan
is it true?? wut do u ppl think?? n who do u think she looks better wid??
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:31 pm

REli??? Shocked Lol i heard Bipasha n' John split up cuz of Saif...and now Kareena n' Shahid..!! Ummm Kareena n' Shahid was a cute jodi...but then again some ppl said they looked lyk bro+sis lol Umm Saif n' Kareena...can't imagine it lol
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 5:37 pm

loll yaa heard ke bip broke up wid john 4 saif but saif is lookin at kareena lolzzz
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 5:44 pm

nah i fink he lookin at everyone lol
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 9:08 am

hehe lolz playa
Back to top Go down
Hunter_69
I have a confession, I must confess, I was told I was the absolute best!
I have a confession, I must confess, I was told I was the absolute best!
Hunter_69

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 12:47 pm

buuhahahha .... evry1 naw a days gettin brok-ups lol!
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2007 1:07 pm

lolzz no not every1
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)
Love is like a rose in winter, only the strong survive.
Love is like a rose in winter, only the strong survive.

Number of posts : 566

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 8:07 am

wow.! thats a new news.! is this real love they always break up and then fix up again , last month there was this news about john and bipasha , they had break up their relationship and then again they are together now.!
bollywood is like full of these stories.!! lolzzz
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 8:34 am

lolz yaaa
but if thr wasnt dese stories it wundt b bollywood
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 2:33 pm

Aish and Jaya vs. Rani

Saas-bahu relationship is generally filled with all sorts of 'nok-ghok' and 'khit-pit' but the case is different when it comes to newly wedded bahu Aishwarya Bachchan and saas Jaya Bachchan. They gelled together very well and throws tantrums and unpleasant remarks on Rani Mukherjee.

To everybody surprise, Aish dropped on the set of Laaga Chunari Mein Daag which stars Abhishek, Rani and Jaya. She joined her mom-in-law and continuously commenting on her get-up as well as her on-screen chemistry with Abhishek. But Rani paid least attention to their comments and smoothly continues with her work.

It's known to all that Abhishek at some point of time had a special position for Rani in his heart. Unfortunately, their relationship ended with his marriage with Aishwarya. Now that Abhi is again with his ex-flame, it is indigestible to Aish. It seems Aish is still insecure about Abhi!
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:04 am

ohh bollywood n its stories
lolll
Back to top Go down
naziya
I'll try being nicer... If you try being smarter.
naziya

Number of posts : 144

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 5:12 am

now on b news i heard..that abhi is saying sorrie to rani and saying..he didnt know its all happened so sudden..blah blah...these bollywood actors....so annoying..
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

Number of posts : 1325
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 7:01 am

i dun lyk gosssip....it's jst so stupid.....
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 3:16 pm

I don't understand SMS language

Abhishek says he is so fond of his cell phone that never leaves his house without a cell phone. He is also reportedly mentioned that he doesn't understand SMS language and prefers writing the full text.

People seem to have created a whole new dictionary altogether and I am yet to learn those spellings and words.

Abhijeet Sawant is in love

Abhijeet Sawant may try to hide it real hard but the cat is out of the bag. In a freewheeling chat before his interview on B4U he recently confessed to VJ Khushboo that he is in love.

But having been in the industry for sometime now, he has become diplomatic and only told Khushboo that "I can't reveal her name. But yes she is my inspiration for this album." Well as long as your inspiration makes you churn out some great music like this one we aren't complaining Abhijeet.
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 7:26 pm

lolzz @ abhi wid da sms lolzzz im sure it takes u lots of tiem 2 rite ur sms lolzzz lyk a day or something???
hhehehheh
n abhijeet we dont really care if hhes datin or not he aint a hottie or something soo who cares
lolzz sorry buddy
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 2:31 pm

^lolzz

Salman Khan completed almost 15 sketches in prison

Salman Khan completed almost 15 sketches during his brief stay at Jodhpur Jail. He loves art. He requested the jail authorities to give him paper and pencils. The sketches will put at an exhibition for the Salman Khan Foundation. Brother Arbaaz Khan informs, "Salman did do a lot of sketches in prison. I am not sure how many, but definitely more than 10. The sketches are still in Jodhpur and will be r brought here soon."

Sushmita Sen's scared of the colors of Holi

A Holi sequence required in 'Ram Gopal Verma Ki Aag'. During the shooting Sushmita Sen's phobia of the colors of Holi came out. "We were shooting and all was sine until Sushmita fled the sets and ran to her van. She refused to shoot and started complaining that a co-dancer had splashed color on her that had entered her mouth. Later, everyone was warned not to get close to Sush with color. She appeared paranoid," informs a source. Shabeena Khan, the choreographer of the song, said, "Sushmita was scared when color was smudged on her face."
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 3:06 pm

i lyk sms...my fave fink..i understand da sms lingo rly well..cz i use da language most of da tymm...jst love it
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 3:38 pm

@ salman great dude doing great by sellin his sketches 4 a gud cause u gooo dude

@ sush heheh color phobiaa lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 2:43 pm

Gossip! Ekta-n-karan
Queen of soaps wants to marry Karan Johar. Ekta kapoor had said recently that she would love to marry Karan. Both are 30-plus, fiery, feisty, famous and eminently single. And although both are off-camera celebrities, they get mobbed big-time in public places. Ekta and Karan both are very successful people and both have made their families proud of them. Karan says that He and Ekta have made their parents proud and they must have never thought that he and Ekta would be so successful. He also said that it is very difficult for both of them to find right partners and if they are unable to fine their life partners they will marry each other. He says Ekta is an absolute Darling and he admires her Tenacity and her ability to do work she likes despite the criticism that she gets.Ekta also has a lot to say about Karan she feels that Karan is a very good film maker and he is the only person in Bollywood who she chats with and though she does not attend any parties she does not miss any of Karan’s parties.

Gossip! News_srkgauri_24

Gauri Khan wife of Shah Rukh Khan is known as a style diva. Men are reported to find her hot. Even SRK admits, "Style is inherent. And Gauri has that." She is doing a walk-in role in Farah Khan's 'Om Shanti Om'. Farah had tried to convince her make a guest appearance in 'Main Hoon Naa', but refused. This time might be SRK convinced her, "She has no patience, that's why we don't try to get her in front of the camera. However, for this shot, she just had to step out of car and walk the red carpet waving to the crowd like a star. She is very natural before the camera and is poised and stylish even otherwise. Next time, I'll try and get her to do an entire song," reveals Farah.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
naziya
naziya

Number of posts : 144

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 6:42 am

yaar i dont like ekta kapoor at all..she seems psycho to me..herself and her all dramas..i dont know why indian find her queen of television..her dramas dont make ani sense..but still ppl watch...

aniway but after marriage..both of them will make drama and movie..start with letter ''k'' khudkhushi..lolzzz
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 6:49 am

oh gosh..sid indian shit
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 10:25 am

@ karan n ekta................i thot karan was gay???????????hehheh lolzzz how can he marry ekta??? or mayb she lyks gay lolzzzzzzzzzzzz..... n ya now dey will both make Kkkk movies n dramma llolzzzzzzzzzzzz
@ Gauri............. style hehehheheh da women doesnt even no how 2 put make-up 4 God's sake......all she does is put da whole bottle of oil on her face...... lollllllzz so 4get abt style
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 2:47 pm

Gossip! Preity_zinta
Preity Zinta is in a spot of trouble. She needs a child to play her in the earlier part of Jhanu Barua's Har Pal. But they are unable to find the right face.

Says Preity, "The problem is we need a little girl who not only resembles me but also has prominent dimples, and not just on one cheek. We've come across sweet little girls with one dimple. But since God has gifted me with dimples on both cheeks the hunt is on for a miniature Preity with the necessary holes in her cheeks."

Until the director finds the right face the shooting of the childhood portions is on hold. "And we've to find her fast," Preity is desperate. One option was Ayesha Kapoor from Black. "My God what a powerhouse performer!" says Preity. “She played the blind girl so convincingly. I've worked with the blind and I've seen them move their exactly cornea like Ayesha. But Ayesha's image after Black is too strong. What do we do? I really envy Manisha Koirala. In Khamoshi: The Musical. Sanjay Leela Bhansali found a girl who was not only a pint-sized replica of Manisha but also as talented."

As things stand the hunt is on for a twin-dimpled miniature Preity. "If we don't find her I'll have to play her myself," she jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gossip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip!   Gossip! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gossip!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ShOw Biz :: MoViEs-
Jump to: