Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HOst of Alim ONline...a fake?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-01

HOst of Alim ONline...a fake? Empty
PostSubject: HOst of Alim ONline...a fake?   HOst of Alim ONline...a fake? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 3:42 pm

KARACHI, March 9: He is the most high profile Parliamentarian of Altaf
Hussain's Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and is also projecting himself as Altaf Bhai's successor, should something happen to the MQM leader in London.

He is the blue-eyed boy of General Pervez Musharraf as the General telephones him after hearing his dramatic preachings on the TV. He is the most versatile preacher of Islamic values and morals on home TV screens round the clock. He is a prolific speaker and a successful fund-raiser for charities. He is a junior Minister for Religious Affairs in the huge cabinet of Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz.

But in addition to all these qualifications, young, dapper and the stylish member of the National Assembly from Karachi, "Dr." Aamir Liaquat Hussain, is a fake and a fraud.

In a stunning investigation by Karachi Urdu Daily “Ummat” it has been documented and proved that Dr Aamir purchased fake University degrees to contest the 2002 general election, forced the Karachi University officials to authenticate these degrees in a single day and prevented any investigations by the newspaper to dig deep into the unavailable records at the University.

http://www.ummat.com.pk/Kahanian/misc_stories/aamir_liaquat.htm

Heres a link to his video if u guys don't know who he is...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9usF2DLgPM
Back to top Go down
https://mazay.forumotion.com
smokinflames(omar)
Love is like a rose in winter, only the strong survive.
Love is like a rose in winter, only the strong survive.

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: HOst of Alim ONline...a fake?   HOst of Alim ONline...a fake? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 8:26 am

i thought he is a PHD
but then my dad was saying he is a fake.!!
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

Number of posts : 1325
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: HOst of Alim ONline...a fake?   HOst of Alim ONline...a fake? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2007 3:06 pm

i dun fink so he;s fake..i mean as scholar he's not fake...but he resighned 4m politics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOst of Alim ONline...a fake?   HOst of Alim ONline...a fake? Empty

Back to top Go down

HOst of Alim ONline...a fake?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LeTs GeT sErIoUs :: wOrLd NeWs-
Jump to: