Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results Empty
PostSubject: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 9:29 am

Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results 10-6-2007_30285_l
ISLAMABAD: According to unofficial results President Pervez Musharraf has won presidential election with heavy majority.

President Musharraf has won presidential polls with clean sweep, state television reported on Saturday.

According to unofficial results President Musharraf has bagged 252 votes in the parliament, while Justice Wajih has got two votes, while three votes have been rejected.

Musharraf bagged 253 votes and Justice Wajih three votes in Punjab Assembly, while a vote was rejected.

In Sindh Assembly President Musharraf bagged 102 votes out of total 104 cast votes and Justice Wajih got two votes.

In NWFP Assembly Pervez Musharraf has bagged 31 votes, Justice Wajih got one vote, while two votes were rejected.

Musharraf bagged all 33 votes cast in Balochistan Assembly.

Chief Election Commissioner Justice (Rtd) Qazi Muhammad Farooq was Returning Officer for the presidential election. High Court chief justices were presiding officers at their respective provincial assemblies.

The vote process started at 10:00 am was concluded at 3:00 PM.

Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians has decided to remain abstain from the vote.
Transparent ballot boxes were used in presidential elections.

Under the Supreme Court ruling, the results of the election would not be announced till the court’s verdict on constitutional petitions under hearing in the apex court.

The polling at the Parliament House began as Senator Abdul Ghaffar Qureshi cast the first vote in the parliament, after which other parliamentarians started casting their votes.

In National Assembly 199 members used their right to vote, in Senate 57 members, Punjab Assembly 257, Sindh Assembly 104, while 34 Frontier Assembly members and 33 Balochistan Assembly members cast their votes.

Former minister of state Shahid Jameel who has been arrested in Kafeela Siddiqui murder case was brought to the assembly from jail on production orders issued by the NA speaker.

Qari Gul Rahman, Muttahida Majalis Amal MNA from Karachi also cast his vote.

Stringent security measures were taken in Islamabad and the provinces on the occasion.
Back to top Go down
https://mazay.forumotion.com
smokinflames(omar)
Love is like a rose in winter, only the strong survive.

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 12:58 pm

ya and no one actually does like that.!
i mean another 5 years , i dont know where will pakistan end up.!
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

Number of posts : 1325
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 1:00 pm

i fink it's not dat bad...
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Number of posts : 1379

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 6:06 pm

omG freakin hate dis illegal a***ole
i cant believe dis loser won i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeee himm now wuts gonno happend 2 pak in da next 5 yrs
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 5:05 am

yeah fiza thats wright.!!! i TOTALLLYYY agree with you.!!!
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 6:39 am

it's not dat bad..der must b sum positiv eside 2 it
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 am

well aqsa i beleive that there is no positive side to the election.!!

the standard of living in pakistan has been declining at a steady rate year by year
inflation is at its peak in pakistan , and there is even scarcity of wheat , there is loadshedding there which means that electiricity supply is not enough to fulfil the needs of the people
thridly , there is unemployment where graduates from universities dont get the wright employment even after having good qualifications

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 9:38 am

there is no political stability in the country , apart from this there is no law and prder in the country , people often feel UNSECURE in pakistan ,
crime rates have increased dramatically , and accoroding to the world bank report the control over corruption in pakistan has been declining , that is curroption is increasing.!
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 9:39 am

people are paying taxes but they are not getting the proper facalities they require.!
2 million rupees of the taxes is being spend on FASHION industry , rather than being spend on education and health
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 9:40 am

well for the time being i only have the above points in my mind.!
please all the people here let me know whether i have been successful in explaining my points.!
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 10:14 am

dese r tru points buh knw days da media is more free...ppl ave more rights lyk b4 u didnt ave da rites 2 comment on any politicain buh nowaday we ave dis privalage....school ad unis r growin...
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 11:07 am

well , that was year 1999
this is year 2007
it has almost been a decade , therefore media had to flourish whether it was the past government or present government
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Number of posts : 1379

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 12:52 pm

omar i totally agree wid u
n instead of goin up pak is going down
n seriously i think ke da ppl of pak dont really care cuz if dey did den dey wud have done something abt musharaf cuz seriously he doesnt even have a rite 2 b elected i mean hes done his 5 yrs now wth does he want????aur pak ko kitna barwad karey ka
seriously we pakistani sud do sometihng abt it n kick all dese loser out of our country
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 1:36 pm

smokinflames(omar) wrote:
well , that was year 1999
this is year 2007
it has almost been a decade , therefore media had to flourish whether it was the past government or present government
i dunno..kwn we ppl have more sports knw..b4 we had onli criket and hockey buh nowaday we ave oder sports 2 paly aswell...and women go more rights knw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results   Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results Empty

Back to top Go down

Musharraf wins election with big margin: unofficial results
Page 1 of 1