Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bipasha’s twins!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Bipasha’s twins! Empty
PostSubject: Bipasha’s twins!   Bipasha’s twins! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 11:26 am

Bipasha’s twins!

Well, we’re only talking about Bipasha Basu’s latest projects. She has bagged two Hollywood films

Bipasha’s twins! 48-03(1)

Bipasha Basu is all set to go West. What's more, the actress is doing not one but two Hollywood films, both from reputed film studios at Los Angeles. There is a third film too, but the contract will be signed only after the male lead is finalised.

Confirming the news, Bipasha's international manager, Simone Sheffield said, “Yes, Bipasha Basu is doing not one but two good films offered by prominent Hollywood Studios. Besides the two ventures, she also has an offer on the table that she practically zeroed in on but the only thing that's pending is the casting of the male lead of the film. The specifics will be announced only once the contracts are signed and not before!”

Sheffield refused to divulge details about the international films offered to Bipasha.

Our sources also revealed that that the makers of the famous series, Lost, are keen to cast Bipasha in their future episodes. In fact, they had approached her earlier too but she was not keen to be part of it. When asked about it, Simone said, “Till we don't sign the contract, I cannot say anything. It is too premature.”

Bipasha’s twins! 47-01

Two much of Hollywood
Ever since Bipasha made her presence felt at the announcement ceremony of New Seven Wonders of the World event held in Lisbon, she has garnered a lot of attention. And it is after that event that she appointed Simone Sheffield as her official international manager. In fact, Sheffield has already put up Bipasha's official website on her official website www.canyonentertainment.com describing her as India's Sophia Loren.

Besides Bipasha, Simone's other Bollywood clients include Aishwarya Rai, Ishaa Koppikar, and Rekha.
Back to top Go down
m@no
Call me anytime, I won't be home.

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Bipasha’s twins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bipasha’s twins!   Bipasha’s twins! EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 9:22 am

O GOD!I thought she got twin babies.I was xcited but its OK vid filmz t0o Razz
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

Number of posts : 1325
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Bipasha’s twins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bipasha’s twins!   Bipasha’s twins! EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 10:06 am

me 2 ..i fort dat aswell...so sad..ok still thx
Back to top Go down
m@no

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Bipasha’s twins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bipasha’s twins!   Bipasha’s twins! EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 4:27 am

Hehehe dnt b sad.Nxt time she vil n0t disapoint both of us Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bipasha’s twins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bipasha’s twins!   Bipasha’s twins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bipasha’s twins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ShOw Biz :: MoViEs-
Jump to: