Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Family business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Family business Empty
PostSubject: Family business   Family business EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 11:18 am

Family business
At Saawariya's music launch yesterday, the reticent Anil Kapoor revealed his emotional side while Salman Khan had everyone in splits

Back to Section Stories Posted On Monday, September 17, 2007

Malabi Deb

Family business 38a1
Anil Kapoor and daughter Sonam
Family business 38a2
Anil Kapoor at Saawariya’s music launch

With daughter Sonam Kapoor making her debut in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya, the film's music launch was an emotional experience for Anil Kapoor.

This was one occasion where the veteran actor and his wife Sunita shed a few tears, clearly proud of their daughter's achievements. Rani Mukerjee was seen consoling them.

While the proud parents were emotional, it was heartening to see Salman Khan in his hilarious avatar, amusing everyone with his jokes, so much so that hostess Mandira Bedi had to request him to stop so that she herself could take to the stage.

Anil Kapoor, who usually shies away from greasepaint, was seen dabbing some make-up, just before the event. A make-up artiste was especially called in.

Rishi Kapoor, whose son Ranbir Kapoor makes his debut as the film's lead actor, uncorked the champagne to add to the party's celebrations. Music director Monty Sharma took to the piano while Shailendra Singh sang the unplugged version of Saawariya. Richa Sharma also sang some songs.

Ismail Darbar, who is not part of Saawariya's musical team, was there as a friend to share the moment with Bhansali. Singer Kunal Ganjaawala, who incidentally happens to be Bhansali's cousin, has also sung in the film.

Two promos of the film were shown, following which the music was released. While everyone from the Kapoor family was there to cheer Ranbir, Babita and daughters Kareena and Karisma, were conspicuous by their absence.
Back to top Go down
m@no
Call me anytime, I won't be home.
Call me anytime, I won't be home.

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Family business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family business   Family business EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 9:24 am

Oh dats gud!Its music vil b on radio on 25th of september then i vil surely listen to it Smile
Back to top Go down

Family business
Page 1 of 1