Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-01

··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤·· Empty
PostSubject: ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··   ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤·· EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:35 pm

DEar JOUrnal,
THis feels reli weird lol. Smile Do I reli have to introduce myself to you? Ab is question ka jawab to milay ga hi nai...so yea lets skip the introduction for now...i'll tell you stuff about me later...just remember that my name is Riya lol Itna introduction kafi aj kay liye Razz ! Hey Journal, tumhara koi nick name nai hai kya? Rolling Eyes "Journal" kuch ajeeb sa naam lag raha hai mujhay to...u defintally need a nick. I'll make one up for u soon... Very Happy I dont have much to share with you today..it was a very boring day..nothing special happened. But be ready for more entries....my life has many ups and downs...har roz aik naya drama...mein tumhe sab batati rahon gi...gtg now....ttyl.
xoxox
Back to top Go down
https://mazay.forumotion.com
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··   ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤·· EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 10:15 am

Dear JOUrnal,
Sowie i'm not in the mood for masti wid you today...i'm pretty sad right now. I have all these questions in my head that just wont go away...and tears in my eyes that just wont stay in. My aunt had been in the hospital for a whole week...she's been very serious. She was at the biggest n best hospital but still no one knew what was wrong with her. In my heart i would always feel that we are so unlucky to live so far away from our family...kahan Pakistan aur kahan America...well in the past week many of my relatives went back to pakistan..my aunt and uncle from OMan..my cuzin from Canada...aunt n uncle from England...cuzins from Spain and Italy...aur kal raat ko meri mom aur baji bhi chali gayin...there flight was for 9pm last night. But this life and this world is so unpredictable. My aunt died this morning. ONly 34 years old..a mother of 4 kids...one who is only a month old...and she just died. Why? I couldnt stop crying when i found out...abhi bhi aansu hain ankhon mein...magar ab mein kar bhi kya sakti hoon? Why is nothing happening the way it used to? Kehtay hain na dukh kay baad khushi milti hai aur khushi kay baad dukh? Well i guess thats just what happened. I was the happiest girl ever a week ago...and now everything just went down the drain in an instant. My mom and baji are still on the plane...they still dont know what happened. They went to go check up on my aunt...to help take care of her kids untill she gets well...not to attend her funeral. Meri mama ka dil toot jaye ga when she finds out. Pata nai chehra bhi dekh payin yaan nahi...theres still so many hours to go untill she gets there. I don't know how i'm feeling right now...i've never felt this lonely in my whole life...kash meray sawalon ka jawab dena wala koi hota...sowie for bothering u wid all my troubles...i just had to get it out..
ttyl
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··   ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤·· EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 4:19 pm

Dear JOurnal,
Its the first time i felt like this...so mad at the world...and the tears just wont stop. I called pakistan this morning before class...It was around 7am here...about 4pm there. All of my relatives were there...closely related as well as long distance. I talked to my mom...who sounded ok. She said they could tell something terrible must have happened when they were greeted by crying faces. I'm glad my mom was calm about it though...shes defintally way stronger than i could ever be. I also talked to many other relatives there..including my bhabi who i could hardly understand because she had lost much of her voice from crying so much. I talked to my baji who was repeating "she left us", "she left us"...thats when tears started flooding out of my eyes. My dad talked to his youngest brother...who just lost his wife...it was the first time i ever saw tears in my dad's eyes. I know my dad wants to be there right now...in Pakistan with his brother...Anyway i went to class with smudged mascara n red eyes. I felt so broken n' useless...actually i still do. I'm getting calls, emails, offline messages....everyone checking up on me and telling me how sorry they are to here about what happened...I know everyone is with me...so many people love me...they all care...but why do i feel so alone? Why can't i stop shivering? Why won't the feeling just go away? Still no answer.

Riya
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··   ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤·· EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 3:30 pm

Dear JOUrnal,
No mom in the house...ajeeb sa lag raha hai lol. Umm lots of work to do today...but dont feel like doing it. I'm very tired...feel like going to sleep. Still a lot of questions in my head...i defintally haven't gotten over what happened this weekend...this was the third loved one that i lost in this year. I've lost so much faith and hope that i dont care anymore...jo hota hai honay do. Life is getting so boring.
Riya
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··   ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤·· EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 3:45 pm

DEar JOUrnal,
I really need to find a name for you...getting tired of calling you journal. I'll think of something this weekend i guess...anyway aj ka din acha guzra. Subha 1 hr delay thi class ki..was foggy outside issliye..so i had an extra hour to do whatever i wanted . Hmm i called pakistan..sab se baat ki...mom se bhi! She says shes probably coming in November. Hmm aurr...hmm after my classes when i came home my Mamo called from Spain...talked to him and his family for a while...then went to a friends house to return a movie and to hang out for a while....uske baad i got online and am still there lol Very normal day...nothing extra ordinary at all...phir bhi i dunno y i'm so happy lol maybe because its Friday..ok talk to you laterz.
xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··   ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤·· EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 2:59 pm

DEAr Journal,
HEylo sowie i haven't written in here foreva..really busy these days with boring daily things like housework n skool work. I was never the kind of person that can stay alone in a house lol but i'm finally getting used to it...that doesnt mean i like it tho! I still dread it sometimes. Anywayz my mom is coming back finally..on NOvember 4th..Can't wait. I would alwayz go away on vacation with friends or other relatives and never think twice about leaving home...never really missed anyone while away...not like i miss my family right now at least lol HMmm its getting really cold here now...went ice skating last night with some friends...was loads of fun. Enjoyed myself for the first time in a long time. I'll write in here later..
BUhbyee

P.s Sorry i didnt think of a filmi nickname for you yet lol i keep forgetting.
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··   ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤·· EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 2:36 pm

Dear JOUrnal,
Did you ever get stuck in a situation in which two people that you are really close to start fighting with each other? I hate it when that happens. I love them both and listen to what both have to say...they are both right in their own ways..so i dont know what to tell them. I hate getting stuck in the middle like this. HHmmm anywayz it was a relaxing day did nothing special...just caught up on some work i had missed from before since i'm out so much from skool lol Have some studying to do tonight for tomarrow's exam..need to finish a term project..do a unit review...and go to the library to pick out a book for a book report...lol dats my hw for today. Its weird how my day was so relaxing and evening is so busy lol Its all my fault tho..i always leave everything to the last minute...I know its a vry bad habit but just can't seem to control it...What else...2 more days til my mom comes bak..will call tomarrow morning before class...uff i just remembered i gotta go buy some more phone cards..my stocks running low...ttyl
Riya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··   ··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤·· Empty

Back to top Go down

··¤(`×[¤ JeEnA iSi Ka NaAm HaI ¤]×´)¤··
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: It'S aLL AbOut YoU! :: My Personal Journal-
Jump to: