Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics Empty
PostSubject: Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics   Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics EmptySun Sep 02, 2007 3:22 pm

By Shakeel Anjum

RAWALPINDI: The Customs Collectorate, Rawalpindi, has recovered huge quantity of heroin and hashish, concealed in the Holy Quran and religious books being parcelled to United Kingdom (UK) through International Mail office, Customs sources told The News.

Collector Customs Muhammad Ashraf Khan and Additional Collector Dr Arsalaan, received information that a drug mafia active in Pakistan, was sending huge consignments through mail for a long time, the sources said adding, the authorities constituted a raiding party comprising deputy collector, Naveed Iqbal, superintendent Wasim Ahmad and inspectors Afaan Younas, Muhammad Ismail and Imtiaz Bhatti to conduct raids at International Mail offices in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

The team during checking of parcels booked for England, found four parcels suspicious, the sources said and added the Holy Quran and religious books (Tafheem-ul-Quran) as well as garments were packed in the parcels.

During the search, the raiding party recovered 5.5 kilograms of hashish and 710 grams of heroin concealed in the cavities of the Holy Quran and Tafheem-ul-Quran, the sources said.
Back to top Go down
https://mazay.forumotion.com
a4r1f
I have a confession, I must confess, I was told I was the absolute best!
a4r1f

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics   Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 4:41 pm

looool how sad , kya ho gaya hay logoon kay eman koo . Mad
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics   Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 2:50 pm

YEa i know...wat will these people do nextt!!?? Ab isse ghalat kaam konsa ho sakta hai..
Back to top Go down
https://mazay.forumotion.com
a4r1f
a4r1f

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics   Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics EmptyTue Sep 04, 2007 4:19 pm

stay tuned their best has yet to come Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
m@no
Call me anytime, I won't be home.
Call me anytime, I won't be home.

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics   Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 9:12 am

Toba!
May GOD give them hidayat or else destroy them.Ameen
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Number of posts : 1379

PostSubject: Re: Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics   Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 11:55 am

god i cant believe some ppl get get da loww lyk comon da holy Quran????? ok ya if it was some other random book yaa ok but da HOLY QURAN??????dese ppl cudnt get more low den dat its lyk sellin ur soul SHAME ON DESE PPL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics   Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Books Used For Smuggling Narcotics
Page 1 of 1