Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nawaz Sharif Departs from London

Go down 
+3
a4r1f
Baby-Gal
*sHehzAdi*
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Nawaz Sharif Departs from London Empty
PostSubject: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 5:04 pm

Nawaz Sharif Departs from London 9-9-2007_28955_l
LONDON: Former Prime Minister and PML (N) chief Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has departed from London to return to Pakistan after seven years of exile whereas in a dramatic move on the nick of the departure former Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif delayed his return.

Nawaz Sharif is traveling in PIA flight PK-786, which is expected to land in Islamabad at about 8: 30AM.

The flight was late for about an hour as one of Nawaz supporter felt chest pain and he was offloaded.

A large number of party workers, leaders and journalists are traveling along with Nawaz Sharif.

Talking to Geo News Shahbaz Sharif said that Nawaz Sharif asked him to stay in London despite Nawaz ardently wanted his company with a view to tackle the situation if he is arrested or deported after arrival in Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif forcibly asked to delay my return programme despite my keen desire to accompany him, Shahbaz said.

“ I obeyed Nawaz Sharif as I am under obligation to do that because he is my elder brother and leader,” he said.

Nawaz Sharif while talking to Geo News said that it was necessary to delay the return of Shahbaz Sharif in case of an untoward and grave situation.
Back to top Go down
https://mazay.forumotion.com
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Number of posts : 1379

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:45 am

well i wanna no something
didnt he go 2 uk sayin dat some ppl wented 2 kill him or something>>>???dat thr was a lyf thread on him n all
so lyk how come now hes back??? wont he get killed now???
i mean jeezz we dont need u pak soo back n let da ppl live n go destroy some other country cuz our country aint a a place 2 cash in money

n da end all i no is dat he came back at dis time only 4 da election
n da only person who deserves 2 win is IMRAN KHAN but i no 4 sure dat he wont win cuz our country doesnt wanna b a better place n i no dta ppl wont vote 4 him even tho hes da 1 who deserves 2 win
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 2:12 pm

YEa he came bak onli for elections...
Well they were either gonna put him in jail or deport him
n they decided to deport him.
I agree about Imran Khan...we defintally need a new face to run
the govt...
Back to top Go down
a4r1f
I have a confession, I must confess, I was told I was the absolute best!
a4r1f

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 2:45 pm

he came to pakistan to make musharaf's life even more miserable before presidential election , to win sympathes in nation for election .. meanwhile knowing he is bound with an agreement n he cant stay in pakistan .. he was just here to make life difficult for musharraf ..
Back to top Go down
a4r1f
a4r1f

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 2:47 pm

imran khan has no agenda . other then justice .. which is of no use in this election as juditiary is already very active .. imran khan cant even speak , he is emotional with no charisma .. he wont win election in coming 50 years .. yeh jamima can win the 2nd day for him lol but sad for him he divorced her ..
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)
Love is like a rose in winter, only the strong survive.

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 1:59 am

let me clarify something to all of you.!!
at the first place , general musharraf is not an elected president, he is a dictator, he at present , is the cheif of army staff and the president , and even he is the prime minister.!!

its just a one man show.!!
apart from that nawaz shareef is pakistani citizen so he had the right to come to his own country , and some people here on the forum are saying that , nawaz shareef is coming to make musharrafs life miserable.!! to that friend of mine i would say that IT IS THE SUPREME COURT OF PAKISTAN which gave justice to nawaz shareef and said that NAWAZ SHAREEF COULD COME BACK TO PAKISTAN.!!!!

so @a4r1f my friend what do you have to say for the above points which i pinpointed.!!!
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 10:58 am

what bullshit are you talking @A4R1F about imran khan.!
i beleive that he does not have a political agenda but he knows that what the present government is not going well..!
and by the way , he is in politics not to become a prime minister he said that before, and apart from this you are talking completely bullshit that he is divorced, we are talking about politics here, not about political leaders DIVORCE stories.!!!!
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 11:31 am

^^^ omar i totally agree wid u
n i think u sudnt bring his personal lyf in dis i mean were talkin abt politics here not his personal lyf
n i believe dat hes da onli person who can make a diff in our country cuz hes da onli 1 who really carez abt it....n buddy he noz how 2 talk n hes jsut da best no matter wut u say or any1 else says
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 11:49 am

and fiza you know i am not a POLITICIAN, and even i am not into politics, ! but i still have something called MIND which ALLAH has given me and i think that , if nawaz shareef is wrong , then he should be allowed to defend himself by coming to pakistan and appearing in the supreme court

but what happens in pakistan , is that a former prime minister lands in islamabad, and instead of letting him defend himself, he is deported,
and , some guys here in the forum are saying NAWAZ SHAREEF CAME TO MAKE LIFE DIFFICULT FOR GENERAL MUSHARRAF.!!
i mean does nawaz shareef have something personnel with musharraf,
i dont think so.!!
and once again we could say that the JUDICIARY in pakistan is not independent,
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 11:50 am

and for those people here, in the forum i beleive that they should RE THINK what they speaking about.! specially those taking about someones PERSONNEL life.!!! lolzz
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 12:01 pm

sorry all, i just was becoming so emotional.!
anyway sorry.! for spoiling the thread, sorry fiza and riya.!!
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 2:07 pm

smokinflames(omar) wrote:
sorry all, i just was becoming so emotional.!
anyway sorry.! for spoiling the thread, sorry fiza and riya.!!

Its ok yaar lol issiliyay to thread banayi hai...so we can discuss all this..!!

btt:
Yea Imran's personal life has nothing to do with all this...wat happened between him and Jemima was the past n reli none of our business and has nothing to do with the present situation. The people of pakistan want peace and justice and Imran's Tareek-e-insaaf can get the job done...too bad he doesnt have much of a chance to win....i'll b suprised if Pakistan ever has free and fair elections...

About Nawaz Sharif being deported...yea if Pakistan worked how we want it to then he deserved a fair trial in court...but unfortunately thats out of the question.

I'm glad he got deported actually....if he stayed in pakistan and was jailed...then his supporters would have had strikes and all....aur hum apni government ko to jaantay hi hain na....they kill people like they are flies. At least some bloodshed was avoided by this...

5,000 leaders of Nawaz Sharif's party are jailed... i wouldn't be suprised if they declare a state of Emergancy sometime soon...i hope they at least let Ramzaan pass peacefully....aik to mehngayi ho gayi hai...people dont have enough money to buy food...aur uper se agar Emergency lag gayi to....Sad dat'll just be sad.
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 8:19 pm

well i guess u both rte
but in da end i just wish ke IMRAN KHAN WINS
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 7:13 am

but sometimes i just go emotional, even in my college all the guys are like talking about this issue, though they are not from pakistan, and there as well i argue a lot.,!!

ya but still i guess pakistan has become the worst place to go! at present suicide bombing is too much.!
next year inshallah i am going to canada from my education , atleast i could be much more safer there, than i could be in pakistan.!! lolzzz
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

Number of posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 3:03 pm

sum tym i feel lyk cryin..wen i c my country being treated lyk dat..all dese bombs..r jst too much 4 us pakistanis...eva here ppl dun look at us 9cly wen dey c news...abt us..dey fink we r all dose ppl...
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 4:02 pm

ya nowadays pak has bcome a really bad place 2 live n we dont have any1 other den us 2 blame its not cuz of any1 else but its all bcuz of us pakistanis dat our country is lyk dat
n when u watch da news ur lyk man not again but livin here u cant really do anything else den pray dat 1 day mayb our country will b a better place n mayb da best place 2 live
but rite now all we can wish 4 is a better govrt.....
Back to top Go down
*sHehzAdi*
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
~sMile..it scares ppl!~
*sHehzAdi*

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 4:09 pm

^^yeps i agree dats all v can reli do..
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 2:46 am

well said fiza.!
we could just think about a better government for our country.!!
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 9:29 am

we neeed sum1 4m youth 2 b our presendent..not all dose budha and corupted ppl....lets pray
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 10:50 am

loll well Imran Khan isnt so young anymore but hes lyk a young from da heart soo he will do a great job
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 11:18 am

but benazir bhutto has made a deal with general musharraf and as per the deal , benazir is going to be the next prime minister and musharraf is going to be elected again for 4 years as the president.!

and there is going to be no imran khan , or a young leader,!!!
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:02 pm

^^ i nooo i hope ke dat doesnt happend but i no its gonno happen cuz i guess thrs lots of money going on in all dis thing arrggg i just wish i cud do something bcuz i no all dese 2 wents is money dey dont really care abt OUR country all dey care is abt da money dey will b gettin from all dis
argg
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 2:33 pm

i knw...buh imran khan is jst wat we need...where;s youth..i wan imran khan 2 b da president..he's gud
Back to top Go down
smokinflames(omar)

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 6:07 am

that cannot happen.!!
its impossible first of all there is a deal going on between benazir and general musharraf
and secondly , yesterday general musharraf said that he wants his wife to be the next president , and he would be only chief of army staff
and thirdly , imran khan has no intrest in becoming the president or prime minister.!!
Back to top Go down
princess
*Jal Pari*
*Jal Pari*
princess

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 12:05 pm

uff Allah yea politicain..i m gwn do sumfink wid em....dey r jst ruinin eva country..so badly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nawaz Sharif Departs from London   Nawaz Sharif Departs from London Empty

Back to top Go down

Nawaz Sharif Departs from London
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next