Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXRoxyXx
When me and you met the angels whispered "Perfect" .
When me and you met the angels whispered
xXRoxyXx

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar Empty
PostSubject: Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar   Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 7:06 pm

Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar Jodhaa1

As we know by now, Hrithik Roshan plays the legendary Mughal Emperor, Akbar, in the film while Aishwarya Bachchan is the Rajput Princess, Jodhaa. The film is about one of the historic love stories which will be told for the first time through a film.

In Jodhaa Akbar, Hrithik plays a young Akbar. This will be Hrithik’s first period film. As seen in the image above, this is the first time that Hrithik sports a moustache throughout the film. The poster shows Hrithik as a warrior, clad in armor suit.

Aishwarya on the other hand, plays the young Rajput Princess, Jodhaa. Ash is luxuriously dressed in a Red Sari. This Rajput Princess is wholly garlanded with gold jewellery

The posters however, do not reveal the faces of Hrithik and Ash. This definitely increases our curiosity levels.

Jodhaa Akbar is directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar and is produced by Ronnie Screwvala and Ashutosh Gowarikar.
Back to top Go down
Hunter_69
I have a confession, I must confess, I was told I was the absolute best!
I have a confession, I must confess, I was told I was the absolute best!
Hunter_69

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar   Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 4:51 pm

wOw....nice info ... thnx foe sharinn !!
Back to top Go down
Baby-Gal
*HOTTIE*
*HOTTIE*
Baby-Gal

Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar   Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 9:13 am

well i dont lyk any of em so i dont care
Back to top Go down
xXRoxyXx
When me and you met the angels whispered "Perfect" .
When me and you met the angels whispered
xXRoxyXx

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar   Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:22 pm

lol me neither
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar   Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar Empty

Back to top Go down

Hrithik and Ash in Jodha-Akbar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ShOw Biz :: MoViEs-
Jump to: